This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
In genaral cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like google analytics. Cookies will make your browsing experience better.
How To Disable Cookies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Details about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers respective website.
Kumornews makes use of log files. The informations inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addesses, type of browser, internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages and number of clicks to analyze trends, track users movement around the site and gather demographic information.
Use Of Data
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can inprove the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Doubleclick DART Cookie
- Googles use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Kumornews.com and on other websites.
- Users may opt out of the use of the Doubleclick cookie for interest based advertising by visiting ad settings. www.aboutads.info